Low Carb Keto Toaster Waffles Recipe
- Use a 4-cup glass measuring cup place in microwave until melted.
- Put the butter in a medium bowl.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients in the order given, blending well after each addition.
- Let stand for 5 minutes so that the coconut flour absorbs some of the liquid.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron slowly pouring in just enough batter to almost fill the grid.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Gently remove from the waffle from the waffle iron.
- Cool completely on a rack, then serve or freeze for later use.