Low Carb Keto Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake Recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, 1/3 cup Swerve sweetener and cinnamon.
- Cut in the butter with a pastry cutter until coarse crumbs form. Set aside 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture for the topping and keep chilled until needed.
- To the remaining crumb mixture, add the baking powder, baking soda, sour cream, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread thin batter in a greased 8" round cake pan.
- In the same mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons Splenda, 1/8 teaspoon vanilla and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon until smooth.
- Spoon the thin over the batter.
- Top with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.