Low Carb Keto Cinnamon Breakfast Cake Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups Swerve Sweetener divided
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup Sukrin Gold - The Natural Brown Sugar Alternative
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 2 cups Swerve Sweetener until light fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the Almond flour, baking soda and salt, following up with sour cream, beat the batter until smooth.
- Spoon a third of batter into a greased 10-in. tube pan.
- Combine cinnamon, nuts and Sukrin Gold - The Natural Brown Sugar Alternative; sprinkle a third over batter in pan.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.